For new leaders or members of your team that have been identified for future leadership.
Time & Location
SHINE Academies, Collingwood Rd, Wolverhampton WV10 8DS
About the event
- Taking responsibility and avoiding blame.
- Creating a team which is reliable and goes above and beyond for each other
- Building relationships (regardless of character clashes) which lead to great outcomes
- Building trust and making the most of the diversity in your teams
- Communicating what you want to be heard and avoiding the issues which come with mixed messages
- Reduce confusion, improve clarity and develop the skills needed to tackle uncomfortable conversations in a way that breaks down barriers rather than creating them
- Raising standards in others and transferring your own strengths onto those in your team
- Delegation (the ultimate challenge) how to hand over projects in a way which means that others have the chance to grow but things still get done to your standard
- Problem-solving and developing independence as a leader
“ I find the weekly videos are really useful for reflection, and even prompts thinking for events happening in the week! They aren't long either, which of course in the madness of teaching, is really helpful!”
“I really enjoyed it. It has helped me to see the leader I want to be”
“I am developing a new set of skills and can see the impact on my relationship with my team.”